Sunday, June 12, 2005

One more sleep!

Where do I start? It's been quite a week! Here I am at well after midnight the night before we leave taping hundreds of songs on my computer in order to download them to my mini ipod. It's taken most of the afternoon with my son Peter's help and now I'm on my own still going strong! It's my last major task now. Jocaine (daughter-in-law) was over this afternoon doing my ironing, helping make pizzas and generally being wonderful and Talia (Miss' almost-three year old' grand-daughter) was being as cute as ever. I am doing a re-pack in the morning. I've decided I'm taking too much. Last minute running gear is still drying. Yes, I did go running this morning down to the lake to meet up with the others and run the lake circuit with them. Peter, Dave, Cathy, Helen & Trath ran with me. It was so nice to have such good company and later two coffees and brekkie when Geoff, Nerida & John joined us. I even took a photo. The time for the actual run (approx 14km for me) was nearly a minute slower than last week but I felt so comfortable that it didn't matter. I actually felt on quite a high chatting with all these great friends. The family and a number of close friends joined us at a dinner on Friday night to celebrate Dave's retirement. We went to Legends in Manuka and had a great evening. And yes, I did swim my 20 laps that morning with Cathy and Dave. Yesterday and today there was last minute shopping to do but I think (I hope) that we are almost there. Tonight Marilyn visited to have a farewell drink with us and tomorrow we'll visit Andrea & Ray to see how their extensions are progressing. We want to see the "before" and "after". I had my nails done Thursday, my budget training Friday (oh joy) and all those last minute emails attended to at work and now tomorrow (actually today now) is THE day. At least I'll have most of the day to re-pack and change my mind three times! I'm finally starting to feel excited. I can't believe this time tomorrow night I'll be trying to sleep on a plane probably flying over Darwin towards Singapore and on to London. Woo hoo - we're almost there!

8 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Glad to hear you have your ipod under control!!!! Really enjoyed the breakfast after our run yesterday - can't wait to do it again when you get back. In the meantime I'll read your entries and be supremely jealous!!!! Have a wonderful time both of you.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootssalenow.co.uk/]ugg boots cheap[/url][/b] Local climate changes the texture within your hair. Modify during the season or even a geographical change suggests that you need to transform your shampoo and conditioners. Medium hair cuts can change the form of one's facial functions. previous to your creation of individuals assertive and even superb companies, gentlemen of any age have a tendency to not present the actual billfolds jointly with zip predominantly simply because it well-informed turn into unquestionably not determined to slide easily. even with this zip purses involved with lately materialize by having an straightforward and straightforward to slide and then drawn out heading, sturdy zip which does not turn into wrecked merely. They make the criteria preserved during the credit card abnormal connected like quotation with trouser pockets.

[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonukstore.co.uk/]www.bestlouisvuittonukstore.co.uk[/url][/b] If a person little one loves dance and also the other baseball, motivate them to every pursue their own interests and passions. Never be expecting all siblings, even twins, for being slice through the exact mildew. As every kid is unique, so is each sibling.. I go through an extremely troubling post nowadays that basically hurt my inner thoughts. I do not know if it really is because I am sensitive due to the way right now went or what. but I experienced I required to communicate my feeling on the issue.
Tag Heuer claimed, this initiated move managed to make it the very first luxury check out model that give on line secured purchasing for its all luxury enjoy solutions. The joined suppliers mentioned it will enormously enable Tag Heuer enlarge its company. As what LV North The usa President claimed, our digital commerce prepare would offer Tag Heuer prospects with effortless on line buying whose stability and service could review with their preferred suppliers..

[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletnow.com/]ugg boots outlet[/url][/b] There are several issues 1 will need to maintain in mind when buying price cut designer purses. Be apparent about what you want and whatever you are prepared to purchase it. Seasonal favorites will be tempting once they are on sale, but use a short lifecycle. Not too long ago, we arrived upon an announcement by Simran Khurana that we just really like. It goes similar to this: "Summer has always been considered to be quite possibly the most romantic on the several seasons. The obvious skies, the blazing sunshine, the mild summer time breeze, as well as the lazy afternoons taste the time with passion and hot enjoy.".
For the reason that drive grows to possess the ideal Louis Vuitton purses which can be worn by the An stock stars so does the volume of Pretend Louis Vuitton Purses clearly show up online, swap satisfies and local boutiques. These purses will not be sanctioned by Louis Vuitton. When you run into web sites online which offer great specials at a lot decrease fees you could ensure that they're not genuine and they are fakes.

[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletnow.com/]uggs boots[/url][/b] Provided that the wallet conforms towards the a couple of prerequisites earlier mentioned, you needn't get worried about obtaining a false a person. Also, you should spend from $150.00 to $500.00 on an authentic Gucci wallet. Obviously, if there is one which only charges you $50.00, you will find it pretend with widespread feeling with out hesitation, correct? Superior luck discovering the very best 1 and luxuriate in your new buy or gift!.

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter Amodex en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline comprimГ©
[/url] agram ge
amoxicilline koorts
traitement helicobacter pylori amoxicilline

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to everybody on this marvellous forum. Subcontract out me put forward myself. I am teacher and i am competition this site :
dizi izle
Waiting benefit of all these friends.
Regards

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love іt wheneνer peοрlе gеt together аnd share ideаѕ.
Great webѕite, continue the good work!

My ωeb site ... pseudo ephedrine

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the truth.
In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.
I think, that you are not right. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.
In it something is also to me it seems it is very good idea. Completely with you I will agree.

[url=http://china-coalition.com.ko144.e-teng.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=455047][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://eltmonia.com/bbpress/topic.php?id=325421&replies=1#post-339779][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.029321.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=394353][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://chinadiancang.a65.99to.net/plus/view.php?aid=436463][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.gwyks.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=454885][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replica Hermes[url=http://www.goodhandbagsforsale.com]Bags Hermes[/url] at discount Replica Hermes[url=http://www.kellyhandbagsforsale.com]hermes bags[/url] outlay

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://hermesbirkin.citationguide.net Hermes Birkin Bags hermes belt price women

 

Post a Comment

<< Home