Sunday, June 05, 2005

Countdown!

This morning I ran from home down to Lake Ginninderra where I met up with friends, son & hubby & we ran round the lake then returned to Black Pepper for a drink & were joined by more friends. It was a good run and a very good coffee! It was about 14km for me and I needed that run. Friday morning I swam my 20 laps at Civic Pool and finally improved my swim time. I've entered on-line for City2Surf so I guess that means we'll be running while overseas. Dave has promised to run with me. It's great that he's taken up running and can keep me company. I'm sure there's a strong possibility I would end up lost in Italy somewhere otherwise! Apparently the apartment we have in Florence for a week is near a large park which might make a good running spot. The Vet's Half Marathon and the Sydney Half Marathon are in August/September so if we do have good opportunites to run distances I'll train for them too but I guess we have to play it by ear. The holiday fun comes first! There's only one week tomorrow til we leave - woo hoo!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say its not a 'strong possibility' of getting lost somewhere in
Italy, but a 'definite' possibility!!! (Finally worked out how to add a comment - doh!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home