Monday, June 06, 2005

One Week to Go!

Went for my early morning swim at Civic - 20 laps - felt good but my time showed otherwise - 30secs slower than last week. Never mind, at least it felt comfortable. Today I actually collected my European passport - a big relief with only a week to go. Tomorrow is the dentist and the public trustee to make a will!! All these last minute things keep cropping up. I managed to catch Geoff's training group at Parliament House tonight. It's very tricky making it by the 5.30pm start but it's a very good work-out and well worth it when I can make it. We did lots of hills (637m laps Wombat tells us) - 6 laps plus the warm up tester and a lap of Parliament House to warm up then cool down! Hard work but saves me rising early tomorrow. I do need more hill run practice though!! However no more of Speedy Geoff's training group til August now.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Aki said...

Welcome to blogging Strewth! Can't wait to see what you do at the Vet's Half.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home